Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
These Air Fryer Tortilla Chips are SO easy to make with just three simple ingredients! They are the perfect guilt-free compliment to guacamole and fresh salsa.
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F.
Brush tortillas on both sides with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt on both sides.
Using a pizza cutter, cut the tortillas into 8 even wedges.
Once air fryer is preheated, place the tortilla wedges on tray in a single layer (no overlapping). Cook for 4 to 7 minutes, depending on the crispiness you desire. My chips were perfect after 5 minutes.
Transfer the cooked chips to a cooling rack and continue to batch cook the remaining tortillas.
Enjoy with homemade guacamole, salsa and light sour cream.
- Consider using blue corn tortillas as they contain double the nutrients and minerals of yellow corn tortillas.
- Use gluten-free tortillas for gluten-free chips.
- Try the chips unsalted, especially if you are serving them with a really flavorful salsa or guacamole!
- When deciding how long to cook your tortilla chips keep in mind they continue to crisp as they cool.
- You can stack your tortillas to cut them but they sometimes slip, so if you want a perfect shape cut them individually.
- Store completely cooled chips in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Serving: 12chipsCalories: 95kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 2gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 90mgPotassium: 73mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gCalcium: 32mgIron: 1mg
All information provided regarding nutrition on this website is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Content related to nutrition is not medical advice nor is it intended to replace medical advice. The website is not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. Before beginning any diet program, modifying your diet, or making changes to the diet of a child in your care, including following the nutrition information available on the website, you should seek advice from a licensed professional.
Nutrition Information Disclaimer