Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
These Air Fryer Tortilla Chips are SO easy to make with just three simple ingredients! They are the perfect guilt-free compliment to guacamole and fresh salsa.
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F.
Brush tortillas on both sides with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt on both sides.
Using a pizza cutter, cut the tortillas into 8 even wedges.
Once air fryer is preheated, place the tortilla wedges on tray in a single layer (no overlapping). Cook for 4 to 7 minutes, depending on the crispiness you desire. My chips were perfect after 5 minutes.
Transfer the cooked chips to a cooling rack and continue to batch cook the remaining tortillas.
Enjoy with homemade guacamole, salsa and light sour cream.
- Consider using blue corn tortillas as they contain double the nutrients and minerals of yellow corn tortillas.
- Use gluten-free tortillas for gluten-free chips.
- Try the chips unsalted, especially if you are serving them with a really flavorful salsa or guacamole!
- When deciding how long to cook your tortilla chips keep in mind they continue to crisp as they cool.
- You can stack your tortillas to cut them but they sometimes slip, so if you want a perfect shape cut them individually.
- Store completely cooled chips in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Serving: 12chips | Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg