Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
These Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles are perfect when you are craving cheesecake but want a guilt-free treat! All the flavors of cheesecake lightened-up, including a strawberry topping and graham cracker crust!
- 1 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 5 ounces low fat evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces light cream cheese
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
Prepare Cheesecake Mixture
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust
Assemble the Popsicles
Start by placing 1 tbsp of strawberry puree in the bottom of each of the 6 molds. Pour cheesecake mixture into mold leaving about an inch of space from the top. Place molds in freezer for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, add about a tablespoon of the graham cracker, coconut oil mixture to each of the molds and spread out with the back of a spoon. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for another 3 hours or overnight. Un-mold the popsicles and enjoy!
- Dipping the molds in a container of lukewarm water (never hot) and a little patience will get your perfectly molded popsicles out safely!
- You can use fresh strawberries in this recipe, but I find that frozen are a little easier to work with to create a pretty layer as a topping.
- Taste your cheesecake layer before adding to the mold and add more maple syrup for your desired sweetness level.
- Popsicle molds vary in size and shape so you may have to adjust the amount of topping, filling and crust to adapt to your mold.
Serving: 1popsicle | Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 101mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg