Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
These Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes are a lighter approach to your local greasy spoon home fries! You can still expect a crispy delicious treat without all the fat!
- 3 russet potatoes scrubbed clean and cut into bite-sized pieces with skin on.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon fine ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F.
Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut into bite-sized pieces with the skin on. Pat them dry with paper towels and transfer them to a large bowl. Add the spices and coat with the olive oil. Add the bell pepper and stir to combine well.
Add the potatoes to the preheated air fryer. Cook for 20 minutes or until desired level of crispness, shaking and turning the potatoes halfway through the cook time to ensure even browning.
Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
- Cut potatoes to a uniform bite-size for even cooking to ensure that crispiness that we are all looking for in a "fried" potato.
- Time the rest of your breakfast to be ready when the potatoes are finished. If your air fryer has a keep warm setting you can use it for a couple of minutes but too long will result in hard, dried out potatoes.
- These potatoes pair beautifully with sunny-side-up eggs, turkey bacon, or low sodium organic bacon and a low sugar ketchup for dipping! I like to spike my ketchup with a few dashes of hot sauce!
Serving: 6g | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 782mg | Potassium: 471mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg