Super soft and chocolatey, you’ll love these Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies. These easy cookies have a simple ingredient list and are packed full of sweet and buttery flavor!
No need to heat up the entire house on a hot summer day to make cookies. This easy homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe can be made with your air fryer.
These cookies are soft and fluffy, THICK and packed full of chocolate!
Why You’ll Love This Air Fryer Cookie Recipe
- Quick and Easy – This homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe cooks much quicker than if you baked them in the oven.
- Super Chocolatey – These cookies have two kinds of chocolate – chocolate chips and chocolate chunks.
- Super Soft – These air fryer cookies have a super soft and fluffy texture!
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda and salt
- Granulated sugar and brown sugar
- Pure vanilla extract
- Bittersweet chocolate chips and chocolate chunks
- Kosher salt (optional)
Tools You’ll Need to Make This Recipe
- Air fryer
- Electric hand or stand mixer
- Cookie scoop
- Parchment paper
How to Make Air Fryer Cookies
This is a quick overview of how to make this recipe. Please refer to the recipe card at the end of this post for detailed instructions and amounts.
- Combine the flour, salt, and baking powder in medium mixing bowl.
- Next, in a large bowl blend the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until well combined and fluffy. Then, add in the vanilla and eggs and mix until well combined.
- Mix the dry mixture into the wet mixture in increments and fold in the chocolate chips and chocolate chunks with a wooden spoon or spatula. Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for 2 hours or freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Scoop the dough into 1.5 inch diameter balls. Air fry the cookies in a parchment paper lined air fryer basket for 6 minutes. Carefully transfer to a cooling rack.
Tips for the Best Air Fryer Cookies
For the best result, be sure to chill the dough as directed.
Sprinkle kosher salt and chocolate chips on a small plate and roll the cookie dough balls in the mixture before air frying for even more salty, chocolatey goodness.
Place cookies 2 to 3-inches apart in the air fryer so they have a little room to spread.
Easy Dessert Recipes
More Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love
- Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- Air Fryer Cream Cheese Chicken Taquitos
- Air Fryer Pork Chops (Gluten Free and Keto)
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Beef Taquitos
- Air Fryer Ribeye Steak
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a medium bowl add the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar. With a hand or stand mixer, blend until well combined and fluffy. Then, add in the vanilla and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Next add in half of the flour mixture, mix and then add in the remaining half and mix again until creamy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and chunks with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours or freezer for at least 30 minutes (for best results don’t skip this step).
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough into 1.5 inch diameter balls. Sprinkle the kosher salt and chocolate chips on a small plate. Roll the cookie dough balls into the salt/chocolate chip mixture.
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Place 3 to 4 balls to the air fryer basket at least 2to 3 inches apart.
- Cook at 330 degrees F. for 5 to 6 minutes
- Carefully transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and let sit for about 5 minutes.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated using generic ingredients, and is an estimate not a guarantee. For more accurate results, please refer to the labels on your ingredients at home. All information provided regarding nutrition on this website is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Content related to nutrition is not medical advice nor is it intended to replace medical advice. The website is not intended to diagnose, prescribe, or treat any disease, condition, illness, or injury. Before beginning any diet program, modifying your diet, or making changes to the diet of a child in your care, including following the nutrition information available on the website, you should seek advice from a licensed professional.